<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 18, 2007

They gave me tofu soup to eat before I have my talk at the history meeting. Halfway through the 40-minute talk I began to develop horrible pressure in my insides. Two hours later I'm making a vow- no tofu ever, ever again.

To make matters worse, I pulled the parts of me that include plastic mesh from my December 2004 hernia operation. This happens every once in a while and for a day or three my left side hurts. Combine that with tofu gas. Ouch.

In other news, I watched the American Idol show last night with Patrick and Brady. We agreed that the show was focusing on people with learning disorders or behavioral problems. It was very strange to watch, in fact at certain times Patrick and I couldn't look at the telly, it was so awful. I guess they have to make Paula look normal somehow.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus