<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 11, 2007

In two weeks I've gone from 212 to 205.5, so I'm pleased with the progress. Ten pounds more to go. Of course I made vanilla pudding from scratch today, for the first time, and let me tell you it was yummy.



Puffy wants a taste.
I behaved myself and only had one serving. I made chocolate coconut macaroons with the leftover egg whites and I did not behave myself with those. Tomorrow back to the "No snacks, No shame" diet.
Other weekend activities:
- Aeonflux on DVD- kinda pointless.
- watched The Departed with Frank and John. Very surprising ending.
- was surprised at the attention I got at the Venture Inn Saturday night.
- made roasted veggies and watched Rome with with Jim and Chris.
Coming up this week. Taxes.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus