<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Spring is here. Time for some clean up.



I need to borrow somebody's rogaine.

I need to give myself a haircut. A new shirt or two would be nice. The diet is going nicely, weigh-in tomorrow. I have good self-control.



Myrtle.

Yardwork tomorrow, I can see the tulips, daffodils, and irises poking up. The cold that we had a few weeks ago was probably to their liking.

I've discussed my anti-man mood with Archerr. Since the evil V-day is coming up, I think every gay couple should be forced to adopt one of us single guys for the day. They should buy us flowers, take us out to dinner, and spend some quality time in a hot tub afterwards. Doesn't that sound like the decent thing to do?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus