<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 02, 2007

Mary Cheney pointed to her belly and announced:

'This is a baby. This is a blessing from God. It is not a political statement. It is not a prop to be used in a debate by people on either side of an issue. It is my child.'

Sorry dear, your fervent support of the political party working most fervently and successfully to deny gay people basic rights, well that kinda makes any little thing you do, from what brand of diapers Lil Satan wears to what ultra exclusive pre-school Lil Satan goes to a political issue.

I wonder if Mary will encourage Lil Satan to join the military in 2025, at which time the War On Terror will be 24-years-old and still ongoing. I'm sure Co-Presidents Jenna and Barbara Bush will personally attend the ceremony in which Lil Satan swears to uphold the Constitution and the Signing Statements by which it stands.

I surprise myself at how revolting I find the entire Cheney clan. The only redeeming thing they have done is Lynne Cheney's lesbian western novel, and of course that is one of those things they wish we'd all forget.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus