<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 12, 2007

I've sat in the same cubicle in my office since moving to Tucson about 12 years, 9 months, and 19 days or so. Of course not every day, including today, when I sat at home with a sore throat and booger bombs. Well, one of my co-workers is moving on to a new job and I'm planning on migrating over to his cubicle, which is bigger and has a window. In the last year of so coyotes, a bobcat, and Harris hawks have sat outside that window, so much more exciting that the view in my roughly 9 by 10 linoleum squares.

So, yeah, I stayed home and watched the last half of Passions and ate non-diety things (burp!) and took several naps. I was going to trim my beard but need to get a new trimmer, the old one is dying and someone lost the number 1 guard.

I know, I know, exciting. Here, look at this picture of the cute puppy instead.


I'm gonna grow up and bite you.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus