<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Despite a nasty sore throat, I spent a few hours this weekend walking around my neighborhood. The City is working on getting the neighborhood on the National Register of Historic Places and I've been helping out. First I wrote the history- not such a hard thing to do since I've done a couple of archaeology projects around here (there is a 2,000-year-old village site less than 500 ft from my front door). Now I'm taking pictures of every single building in the neighborhood. That comes out to two pictures of roughly 500 buildings. What did I get myself into.

Some of the neighbors are suspicious. Others just want to chat with me. I stopped for a few minutes and chatted with three pitbull puppies. My hands still have that puppy breath smell.


Bow wow.


Growl!

It is already hot outside, before noon. Spring lasted about a week and summer has arrived.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus