<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 17, 2007

So I'm spending this weekend doing spring cleaning- necessary because Jimbo is coming next week and I don't want him to shriek at the enormous dust bunnies hiding in the corners of rooms. First thing was a trip to the nursery, where I purchased flowers and vegetables. As usual, I bought more than I had room for in my pots, so someone at work is getting a mixture of flowers.


Vegetable garden, Spring 2007.

Seymour, the Artichoke, is busy growing. I moved a couple of small shrubs and planted seven tomatoes and a bell pepper. I have a couple of daffodils hiding beneath Seymour, avoiding the heat.


Allergic.

I've been pretty miserable the last few days- having a cold and massive allergies at the same time is just obnoxious, especially since I apparently have allergy-induced pinkeye in both eyes!

So anyways, the fridge is sparkling, the slipcovers and rugs are washed, I'm sweeping and mopping and everything will be tidy.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus