<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tucson Gothic, by Panchesco.


Homer and Jimbo, March 2007.

The Benadryl kicked in on the way to the airport. Two pills, trying to plug up my nose and eyes, like that mythical Dutch boy and the dike. By the time I got to work, well I was flyin' like a bird. My skin crawled. I'm very susceptible to drugs of any kind. I swear, aspirins give me a huge buzz.

So anyways, real hard to concentrate at work when your skin is crawling and your fingers don't want to go where I want them to go. But, still, amazingly productive and many great archaeological scientific finds were almost made. Today I've decided to take one pill and enjoy a slightly less frenzied morning.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus