<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

At the Mexican Loteria farewell party, many useful but inexpensive prizes were won.


Guest of Honor, Jimbo.

Not all of the players understood the concept of Loteria [Bingo].

Brady.

And not everyone won their dream-prize, most notably Vince who got the corn-on-the-cob holder set.

Vince.

But perhaps because the four pizzas I made were so delish, everyone seemed to have a lovely time. Jimbo was amazed at the ease at which I whipped 'em out,

Patrick shows Frank proper how to do a do-rag.

The cheesecake brownies came out very well, I just had the last one for breakfast.


John.

Jimbo and I hung out Frank and John afterwards and had a long, convulated conversation.


Twirler Panchesco.

Meanwhile, I am sure Panchesco was at home practicing.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus