<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 25, 2007

I had some margaritas at David C's party and Jimbo had to drive home. At the party I admired his chickens and flowers.


Pretty flowers.

Time certainly flies when you are having fun, especially if Panchesco is there.

Panchesco.

Now I'm at home and I've taken some aspirins to head off a suspected post-drinkypoo headache.

To answer a reader question: 10th cousins once removed. This means that Jimbo's ancestor 10 generations back and my ancestor 11 generations back are the same person. The "removed" part indicates how many generations different we are. Jimbo and my father have the same ancestor 10 generations back, so they are 10th cousins. I'm one generation down, so I am once removed. Does that make any sense? I hope so.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus