<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 24, 2007

So I sent Jimbo up to Phoenix with my car- I'm just finishing feeling like an allergy zombie. Thanks to the huge rain we had yesterday, all of the pollen had settled and I am no longer an oozing mess.


Puff imitates a Kiss member.

So I just sat down and figured out that Jimbo and I are 10th cousins once removed. Our descent from our common ancestor, Robert Ransom, who lived in Plymouth Colony, Massachusetts in the 1640s, is as follows:

Robert
Joshua---Robert
Susanna--- Deborah
Elizabeth--- Robert
Daniel--- Priscilla
Hannah--- Alden
Mary--- Daniel
Alzina ---William
James ---Faith
James ---Morrell
Jimbo ---Lee
----------Homer

Jimbo is actually in my father's generation, so I'm going to start calling him Daddy from now on.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus