<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 22, 2007

This is not the Grand Canyon. I woke up this morning, after endless nose-blowing and eyes-watering from the night before. Soooooo tired. So I asked Jim if we could do something that involved less driving. So we went to Kartcher Caverns instead. Except they were almost sold out, so Jim went on the cave tour while I watched the lengthy orientation film and dramatically dabbed at my weepy eyes.


Cottonwoods.

Afterwards, we went to the San Pedro River and saw several vermillion flycatchers and one hot historian.

It is thundering outside now, finally a rainstorm after a couple of months without. We contemplate going out for a drink, I believe that will be the plan.

One nice thing about antihistamine eye-drops, they make my eyes blindingly white!!!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus