<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Birthday Puff and Joey. They turned seven today. To celebrate, Puff scratched my wrist in a sadistic manner. He wanted to go outside, and those awful birds scared the crap outta him.

Running around doing errands, at the College Hottie Safeway there were two college hotties but no coconut milk or poppyseeds.

When I got home the Jehovah's Witnesses had left a piece of propoganda featuring Hottie Jesus. Apparently Jesus has a hairy chest. Who knew? It isn't in the New Testament. Nice furry forearms, Saviour!



Today is one of those Days of Many Errands that I strongly dislike. OfficeMax, Ace, Safeway, work, Larry's rental house (3 times!). I'm supposed to make a dessert and I'm having difficulty making time. So I think I'm just making cookies. I'll let you know if they turn out.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus