<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Good fucking riddance.


Ding Dong.

What can you say about such a vile person? He always gave me "child molester" creeps- you know, something wasn't quite right about him. The sugary smile at the same time he was relegating people to burn in hell business.

Not 'sposed to talk ill of the dead. Well fuck that shit. Jerry Falwell was a nasty man and I'm surprised at how content I am knowing that I'll never have to hear his crap again.

In other, more important news- the plumber who came to fix things yesterday was very tall (6'6" or so), lanky, and cute-cute-cute. Even Brady agreed with me, and we don't tend to overlap. Unforts, no picture opportunity presented itself, so you'll just have to believe me.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus