<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 14, 2007

Things I hate. In no particular order.

1). People who loot archaeological sites.
2). People who purposely hurt animals.
3). The Pope. He's certainly a hateful old reformed Nazi, isn't he?
4). The Bush administration.
5). The smell of fish at the supermarket.
6). My bank balance, often.
7). "Hurry, hurry!" dreams.
8). People who steal the research work that I've done.
9). My imperfect posture.
10). The fact that West India Company's first album, with "Ava Maria" on it, is not on DVD or any other format, except the original vinyl.

Luckily, I don't spend a lot of time focusing on things I hate, because there are a lot more things I love. Like Choco Captain Crunch.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus