<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 11, 2007

I made celery and onion quiche to take to the pool party. When I make this sorta thing, I just invent a recipe in my head. This one had diced celery, a Vidalia onion, fresh herbs from my garden, some mild cheese, and eggs. Celery and tomato slices on top as a pretty-upper.


Celery and onion quiches.

The water volleyball party was fun, but I mostly forgot to take pictures or the pictures have anatomical parts that aren't usually displayed on this website.


Homer and Roger.

I like how the pink blanket drapes so gracefully over Brady's shoulders.

Brady.

As we were getting ready to leave I checked my cell phone and discovered that Scott had called. He was in Tucson, on his way back from Flagstaff. So Patrick, Brady, and I rushed home and then Scott and I went to The Grill for supper. Tasty food and a nice friend to hang out with.


Homer and Scott.

I gave him one of my Threadless t-shirts as a present. I told him to think of me when he is wearing it in San Francisco. I'm going there in September to visit peoples, so I'll be seeing him then.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus