<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

So what's the difference between being gay and being homosexual? In my mind homosexuals are people who desire sexual relations with someone of the same sex. There are certainly a lot of 'em out there. I used to think the 10 percent figure was maybe a little high, but nowadays, not so sure. There are an awful lot of married men on Craigslist looking for away-from-home loving.

The thing is, I'm not so sure I would call those guys gay. In my mind, perched up inside my cranium with its somewhat oversized inion, being gay means being open about yourself to your friends, family, and the people who happen to come across your blog. It boils down to being comfortable in your own skin. For me, I went from being a closet-case homosexual to being gay at age 21. Life got so much better.

It's unfortunate that there are tortured people like Senator Craig, never quite able to come to grips with the feelings they have inside. Craig said at his news conference, "I am not gay," and I believe him. Of course, he could not truthfully say "I'm not a homosexual," because as far as I know, there aren't many truly straight guys into sucking cocks.

But of course, I could be completely wrong about that.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus