<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 03, 2007

Brian came from Phoenix and brought three gifts. It was like Christmas but without the myrrh. Instead I am now the owner of the Cake Bible and I will soon be making a cake from it.


Indian lunch.

We had Indian food for lunch. I love me some samosas. With that sweet tamarind/plum sauce.


Homer and Brian at the sewage treatment facility.

Afterwards I took Brian to a Qwik Stop. Why do they mispell Quike? We then went to the Sweetwater Wetlands to commune with nature and sewer smells. At one point he asked me if we should be walking down a certain path because the vegetation was growing so wildly. It was exciting. We saw a cinnamon teal and some turtles. Actually, the big surprise was to see some native fishes swimming around- that was the first time I've seen fish there.


Cobban.

In the afternoon Ray and Cobban came up and we went to karoake at IBTs. It was wretched. We then journeyed over to Venture Inn.


Homer and Ray practice tapping our feet.

We sat with Justin and Kevin and talked about our fetishes (redhead!). And there was a very cute redhead there.

This morning I'm making mac & cheese before I make a cake. I think I'll take a nap first to celebrate Labor Day.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus