<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

After my photo shoot for Arizona Highways (I'm appearing in the April 2008 issue), I came home and made Mummy dinner. She was already watching Two and a Half Men, which is on from 5 to 6 on the local CW station. Every once in a while she laughs at the sex jokes. We ate scrambled eggs with veggies and Homer-made hashbrowns with onions. Vince came by and the three of us went to Mexican Safeway.

It's not the same since Byron quit working there. Sometimes I wonder where beefy, blonde Byron is at and whether he is as gruff with the other gays as he was with me. My latest Mexican Safeway crush is Reuben, who is short, wiry, dreamy dark brown eyes. I really wish that he had consulted me before he shaved off his pencil thin, uber-hot moustache. He looks younger, more innocent now.

Mummy pushes the cart and tonight I walked up and down extra aisles so she could get some exercise. Among the things that went into the cart were bird seed (so I can watch the cute finches outside my office window at work), pie crusts (Bob, I'm bringing a lemon meringue over on Friday night), and some Little Debbie snack cakes for Mummy. Who says life in Tucson is dull?

Tomorrow I start an archaeology project that promises to be very, very dull. But you never know what lies hidden in the ground.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus