<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Tonight I made holiday cookies with the assistance of Mummy. She picked out the shapes, although I made sure I made several guitars for Brian. There are currently about 10-dozen cookies cooling in the kitchen.


Gingerbread and vanilla-almond cookies.

I pulled out the boxes of Holiday stuff and hung my stockings by the side of the chimney. I have a small aluminum tree and Mummy insisted on putting ornaments on it. Before I had a chance to get a string of lights on it. When she is not looking I'll remedy that. Saturday, Brady, Mummy, and I will go to the tree lot and pick out a pricey tree for the festivities that night. I've already warned her not to say her usual thing, "Oh, on the farm the trees were free!" I don't live on a farm anymore.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus