<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Post 1477. I'm off to Albuquerque for a conference. I checked out the gay bar scene and immediately wrote down the info for the one listed as a sleazy, drag queen bar. I know quality.

Last night, while shopping for clothing, I saw the most bizarre transgender person. A big, tall older man wearing a very short, red, terrycloth dress with a big white belt. He had just made some purchases at Lane Bryant, I hope he took advantage of the sales! He certainly had balls, you would not catch me wearing that get-up in public (too club-kiddish for me).

On a more serious note, I really like Barack Obama and think he would make an excellent president. I'm not just saying that because he is my seventh cousin (I didn't vote for either Bushies, and I'm also related to them).

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus