<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

When I was a kid and played Star Trek I always wanted to be Uhura. She had the funnest job and when they were thrown around she always got thrown around the most dramatically. Evidence that I was a big homo even as a child.

I'm watching a truly awful original episode "The Galileo Seven." Even Joey meows at me, letting me know she thinks this one was a stinker. I have to get up in the middle of the night because my back starts to ache every night between 3 and 4 AM. I have to sit uprigt for awhile and the pain subsides. I guess I'll be discussing this with my doctor at my next physical.

The only other complaint I have is that my eyes have been getting increasingly "old." I put on my reading glasses and take them off and I have a hard time focusing again. That is very irritating, especially since I paid so much money for the damn spectacles. Oh well, at least I only have a few gray chest hairs.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus