<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 14, 2008

A decision has been made. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Jimbo also asked for a lemon meringue pie and I swear, it will have the largest, fluffiest meringue pie ever! Huge! Awe-inspiring and rage-inducing!

It is a good thing my mother isn't here because I'd have two or three little Chihuahuas running around the house. Alright, I just don't know about the crazy news lately. People with 800 dogs in a triple-wide and a woman growing a toilet seat and crazy Geraldine running her mouth at a bazillion miles an hour. Crazy!

Those little critters would just get in the way Sunday when I have my annual Non-Denominational Egg Decorating and Backyard Egg Hunt! I hope nobody gets maimed this year!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus