<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I dropped my cell phone in soup at the Minneapolis Airport, a few minutes after chatting with Jimbo. It vibrated for a while and then passed on. Since I have a local telephone provider, it is likely I will be without a phone for a week. Very strange.

My sister Susan wanted to go to a Mexican restaurant for lunch today. That was a mistake. The food was awful. The salsa, in particular, was downright nasty.

Weather nice, daffodils blooming, saw Canadian geese, turtles, deer, and you can hear the frogs chirping.

I'm at the public library using their computer since Susan and my mother are living in the Stone Age- no computers or internet at their house. That is also very strange.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus