<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A quiet weekend- babysitting little Miss Martha requires a lot of effort. She cries if she cannot see me. I let her run around the house but then she took to chasing Puff, so I ended up yelling at her about that. She was naughty and pooped on the floor of my bedroom, bad puppy. Right now she is running around barking saucily.

I sorted through one closet and had a couple of bags to a non-denominational charity. The kitchen has been de-glutenized and I went to the grocery store and spent an awful lot of money on food that Mummy can eat. She arrives Tuesday and I know she will enjoy the lovely weather we are having.

My bathroom is getting closer to being done- the tilework and grout should be completed tomorrow. It is so nice- I bet you would love to take a shower in it.
























Notice the red allergy eyes from dog fur.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus