<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I am the lion tamer.

How long did it take me to mostly tame little Snowball? Three days...


















Snowball.

Good lord, he has testicles. So the last two mornings I was able to entice him to eat some food next to me and I reached down and grabbed him by the back of his net and petted him as he hissed at me. And tonight I did the same, but after I let him go he followed me around and meowed at me until I picked him up.

























Lap baby.

I'm going to spend the next few days picking him up, combing him, and otherwise socializing him. Then he will go off to the Humane Society to find a new home. He is so pretty I am sure that won't take long.




















Lion!


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus