<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 23, 2009

So yesterday I met up with Rob, my roommate at U of Michigan in 1984-1985. We last saw each other back in 1990 or 1991. I've changed more than he has physically. He has three daughters, we both have been working for other companies since the early 90s. It was nice to catch up and I'll be seeing him again soon.




















Rob and Homer.


Then in the evening I went over to David G.'s house and Abe and Kevin joined us for Amazing Race. Kevin just moved back to Tucson after being gone for three years.


And in other news, Doug and I worked on the windows yesterday and we managed to only break three of them as we removed loose putty and scraped paint. I took all of the old hardware off and soaked the pieces in nasty paint remover, and now I need to buy some off-white paint and paint the windows before I re-attach the hardware. Owning an old house means never-ending projects to fix it up.


Yesterday the newspaper reported that the average price houses are selling for in Phoenix is $135k and in Tucson $160k. In Phoenix, the price has dropped from $234k, that is $99k in one year. Yikes.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus