<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I awoke early and was driving back from Bisbee by 6:20. Near Benson I carefully swerved around a rattlesnake sunning on the asphalt.











Sunrise.

Richard, Roger, and I stayed with Ray, Cobban, and Terry in a lovely house perched halfway up a hill. We sat on the porch and had some drinks and chatted before meeting the guys for dinner.











Cobban and Ray.

Bisbee is a lovely old mining town and the vegetation is quite different from Tucson, reflecting it being 3,000 feet higher. Besides the typical desert plants we saw many peach and apricot trees bearing fruit.














Century plant.

Roger, Richard, and I wandered about looking at houses and gardens and plants. I think if we had some extra money we'd buy a pair of neighboring houses and go to Bisbee to enjoy weekends away from the hustle and bustle of our big cities.












Roger, Homer. and Richard.

On Friday and Saturday night I met many interesting people.















Homer and another Richard.

I enjoyed some fattening food, for the first time in a month. People noticed the weight I have lost during MidLifeCrisis2009.












Onion rings!

I purposely left my camera at home for much of the time (although Cobban will likely have some incriminating photos), so you will have to take my word that it was a good time at Bisbee Gay Pride 2009.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus