<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Well Summer has arrived. The evaporative cooler is rapidly becoming less effective. I tossed and turned last night. I would have slept on the couch in the living room, where it is less hot, but Joey did what she does periodically (peed on the cushion), so that wasn't happening.

I am out at the dig site toiling away. I am still losing weight- now at 199. My pants are falling down. I can wear shirts that I haven't worn in three or four years. Yeah me.

I am working on my secret project. My fingers are sore.

Starting to think about what to make for the July 4 volleyball party. Something red, white, and blue? Perhaps a white cake with whipped cream and raspberries and blueberries?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus