<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ohmigod, I have never flown to a South American country to cheat on my spouse and leave my four sons at home on Father's Day. Because I'm a big old faggot and I am not allowed to get married in most states in the fricken U. S. of A. and if I lived in Arkansas I wouldn't be allowed to adopt children because I'm a nasty homo, and everyone knows that homos are evil folks.

Yessirree, Republicans politicans have the bestest traditional family values. I only wish I could become a Republican, but even the Log Cabineers and that new group who aligns with hateful motherfuckers wouldn't take me because, honestly, I'm not a hypocrite and I don't mind paying taxes.

Realllllly, I guess one aspect of not being allowed to get married here in Arizona (thanks Mormons!!!), is that I cannot commit adultery!!! But at least Senator Vitter, Senator Ensign, and Governor Sanford cheated on their wives with other women, not like Governor McGreevey who did it with a man! See, Republicans have better morals or something similar.

And that is all I have to say on this topic. Except to wonder who will be the next sanctimonious, gay-hating bastard to get caught with his pants down.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus