<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 10, 2009

As the monsoon takes place we get spectacular sunsets here in Tucson. Even my blurry photo shows that the colors are indeed pretty.



















Sunset.


Instead of going to the gym I went to the SMZ house where I was astounded with the diversity of new pool toys, many of which involved moving water from one spot to another. I proceeded to use one of the squirt guns on young Zane.

Afterwards we went to a Thai restaurant aptly named Saigon where I had two vegetarian spring rolls. I noted that the vegetarian section of the menu included several dishes that contained chicken broth.



















Saigon.


It is supposed to be 112 degrees in Tucson tomorrow. I am not looking forward to the steamy oven atmosphere of my house.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus