<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 14, 2009

Jeffrey called me and convinced me to go to Reddington Pass. I needed to do something anyways, and he said the water was still running. We hiked up the trail, I wished I hadn't worn my red sneakers because they have no tread and I kept slipping on the slick rocks. Finally we reached a spot where I could dip my bare feet into the water.
























Reddington.

There was hardly anybody in the canyon. I sat next to the pool and watched a water bug swim around, and then a tadpole. A bunch of ants discovered my bag and they got a couple of pecan sandies to carry off. A small garter snake visited a few times, eventually becoming bold enough to swim around in front of me.



















Garter snake.

It was a nice way to spend a couple of hours, away from my house, not thinking about the things I have been thinking about.
























Enough hair to do funny things with it.

Afterwards I went over to Steve's house and he fed me vegetarian chili and corn bread and offered advice, some of which I should listen to.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus