<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 09, 2009

I was very disappointed that I did not win a Nobel Prize this year, I had every expectation that it would happen. I guess I will not be wearing a fancy tuxedo, not that I have ever worn a tuxedo. That is on my list of things to do. If I was in a tuxedo, I think I would definitely have tails and a tophat.

Fall has arrived in Tucson and the weather is so nice. I wish whatever is making pollen would stop, because I am a firehose of snot today. But I will survive.

Forrest had his tonsils out on Monday and I have made him dark chocolate and tapioca pudding. We agreed, the dark chocolate was much better. Poor guy, his throat hurts something awful. His mom is here to help take care of him, tomorrow I am taking them to the Presidio Park to do something cultural.

I'm going to hang out with Mark and Ahmet tonight, maybe I will be naughty and eat something fattening.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus