<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 11, 2009

So the President spoke to the Human Rights Campaign peoples and they had orgasms over the things he said and conveniently overlooked the many things he didn't say. Mr. Obama is a politician and wants to be re-elected in 2012 so he is being a professional politician and I can understand that. What I cannot understand is the HRC.

What the fuck has this group done? How many millions of dollars has it sucked in, for what purpose? Joe Solomonese got $299,500 in salary and $38,900 in benefits in 2008. Holy crap, that is a lot of fucking money (over a $1,000 a day, every time he poops at the office he makes $20 or $30 dollars).

I'm sure it is fun to dress up in fancy dresses and tuxedos and get invited to fancy parties and fundraisers where you get patted on the back for raising money that drops into some black hole and pays the salaries of lobbyists who want to keep their jobs so they mouth platitudes but don't advance any gay rights issues too far because once they get those rights squared away there won't be a need for those lobbyists and there won't be fancy parties where the President speechifies and says nada. I prefer to give my dollars to the local GLBT groups here in Tucson, because I know they are doing real things with their money.

In other awe-inspiring news, I attended Tucson Gay Pride where I saw a wide variety of people in a wide variety of attire (some very creative outfits, I must say). Beer was expensive but the profits went to help pets get spayed and neutered, so I had a few to help promote pet genital mutiliation. I got the first in a series of hepatitis shots, something that was quick and easy to do. I loom forward to never acquiring hepatitis. I saw friends that I hadn't seen for a while and several of them complimented me on how skinny I was. So when I came home I made Forrest a strawberry milkshake (his throat still hurts horrible) and I am sure every calorie in the milkshake I had attached itself onto me.

Happy Birthday Joe!



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus