<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I wore my orange t-shirt on our excursion to the pumpkin patch. We drove west on Ajo Road until we reached Buckalew Farms.
























Farmer Zane.

Sandy, Mark, and Zane accompanied me on the adventure. I made Zane pose for silly pictures. We ate freedom fries and fresh caramel corn and I still feel bloated hours later. The place was crawling with DILFs.

The four of us then stumbled through the corn maze. The concept was more exciting than the actual experience. I found someone's walky talky and I had the bright idea of having Zane talk to the other person with a walky talky. They were amazed that we returned it to them, a pair of nerdy teenagers.

























The maze.

We then got on a tractor-pulled wagon and went out to the pumpkin patch.




















Sandy, Mark, the caramel corn, and Zane.

The pumpkin patch was enormous.
























My shadow.

We each chose a pumpkin. I got two, one for Forrest.
























Mark's.

























Sandy's.




















Mine's.
























Zane's.

The only disappointment was not getting to ride in the wagon pulled by the hot farmer.
























The hot farmer.

Later this week, pumpkin carving.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus