<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My computer has been repaired and I feel like a regular 21st century human again. Below are some pictures from the last week:



















I beat the neighbors to putting up holiday lights.




















Henny-Penny is doing well, thank you for asking.

























Table set for dinner with Jeffrey and Mummy.




















Spinach, walnut, onion, and bell peppers with melted Mexican cheese over corn tortillas.




















A non-rage-inducing banana cream pie with store bought gluten-free crust.

I have been going in to work between 7:30 and 8:00 AM and every morning I see one or more coyotes out my window there.



















Ralph and I got to watch this one jump the fence.

























We tapped on the window and it paused to look back at us. Today I saw three. They are looking well fed.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus