<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 21, 2009

Mummy and I went down to visit with Cobban and Ray. Her blood sugar was way off yesterday, and she had a difficult time.
























Mummy and Cobban.


At home Mama Cat has been pacing and is clearly out-of-sorts. She is mad at me for trying to clean her ears, something I have to do periodically. When I get near her she smells me and snarls.

And to top everything off Henny-Penny is missing- she wasn't sitting on her towel on the washing machine last night. Still not outside this morning and I found a pit bull running around my backyard. She has done this before and re-appeared, so I am hopeful that she is around somewhere safe.

UPDATE: Mummy just called. Henny-Penny has some how gotten down between the washing machine and the wall and was able to climb out after Mummy spottet her, so she is fine. When I go home I am going to fix my back gate so those damn dogs can climb through and that will be one less thing to worry about.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus