<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Normally I have a huge Holiday Party, but this year I decided to invite just a handful of people over at the last moment to decorate my tree. In the past I have had up to 60 people in my house, and it is too much for my mother and really, for me too.
























Forrest and Roger.

I made a cheesecake and a rage-inducing lemon meringue pie, potato salad, three-bean salad, and cut up some veggies. People brought some wine and I had a few glasses.
























Jim and Henny-Penny.

Henny-Penny came in to visit and posed for pictures.
























Paul and Henny-Penny.

The tree was decorated and smells so nice.

























A new ornament.

Afterwards, dishes washed up and a show about Queen Elizabeth on the telly for Mummy to watch, I am a bit tipsy from red wine.
























Holiday Tree 2009.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus