<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today's coyote paused after I tapped on the window and turned to stare at me.





















It was sprinkling most of the day, so it was a little wet.

At home I just made Mummy Spanish rice for supper. She liked it. For dessert she got some chunky applesauce that was left behind in Forrest's fridge.

As I type this, Puff and Snowball are chasing each other around the house. It is nice to see them playing together and not fighting.

What to do? I need a new project I think. This weekend will be yardwork and I need to paint the kitchen, bedroom, and floors of the guest house. I like to keep busy, and with Mummy here until mid-April, I've got to stick close to home.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus