<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Now that gay marriage is legal in DC, I wonder who Jimbo will propose to? I hope he doesn't propose to Brian "Brainless" Brown of the National Organization for Marriage. Because you know, he is really, truly straight. Today's question, are any of the so-called straight men who protest against faggot-American marriages, actually straight? The Magic 8-Ball, says NOOOOO!

I would be very excited to participate in Jimbo's nuptuals, perhaps as a flowerman or maybe the person conducting the ceremony. Plus, I am sure the bachelor's party would be fricking awesome. Bearded strippers?

I made the mistake of reading some of the nasty comments about DC homo marriage. My favorite was by some dipshit on the National Organization for Marriage fanpage on Facebook named John Larson, who called someone a "vulgar abomination."

That reminds me, I once dated someone named John Larson. He was mortified that he was going bald and wore a baseball cap all of the time. All of the time. Very peculiar. And he had a zebra skin that he got when he was an exchange student in apartheid era South Africa. John was not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, he asked me why black folks didn't like apartheid. I had to explain to him, in those pre-internet days, what was really going on in that country. The zebra skin creeped me out, especially when he wanted to partake in vulgar abominations on it.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus