<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 28, 2010

A couple of days ago John called me from Phoenix to alert me that plans were underway to celebrate Jeffrey's birthday. So at noon we gathered at El Charro's restaurant (east side location), and had some delicious Mexican food (as opposed to the horrendous Macayo's nastiness).



















John and birthday boy Jeffrey.

I well remember meeting Jeffrey on New Year's Eve 1996. I was instantly enamored with his personality and looks. When he went away in the spring of 1997 to the Peace Corps to Burkina Faso (formerly Upper Volta), I was very sad. He came back to Tucson and he has been a very good friend to me (ask him about that one blubbery phone call).












Carrot cake and German Chocolate.

The German Chocolate cake was the better. Happy Birthday Jeffrey!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus