<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A whirlwind of activity. Yesterday morning I got up and made a lemon meringue pie. It was mighty.

























Jimbo and the Rage Inducing Lemon Meringue.

And it was delicious. Mummy ate most of it. We then got in the trusty Saturn and went to the Presidio Park where Jimbo was gracious enough to volunteer for Living History.



















The bread is taking forever!



















Where are the soldiers?




















Nice el perro.

Mother did not do living history. I made her pose.
























Mummy and the Tombstone Rose.

After a long walk and lunch, Jim and I went to the San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area and watched as volunteers put tiny bands on the legs of tint Black-chinned Hummingbirds. You'll have to ask Jim to show you the pictures. We also saw some Lesser Goldfinches and Vermillion Flycatchers.

We then drove to Bisbee, had supper, wandered, and went to see Cobban in a play. We returned later on to Cobban and Ray's house for drinks. I awoke in the middle of the night perplexed as to where I was.



















Cobban, Jimbo, and Ray, after breakfast.

On the drive back to Tucson a handsome police man pulled me over to inform me that my cracked windshield must be replaced within five days. So helpful.




















Say no to crack.

I made Mummy potato salad for supper and Jimbo and I are off to Brady and Patrick's for our supper.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus