<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm in Portland having a lovely time with Mark and Rodger. Yesterday I got to watch a bald eagle feeding its chick and herons way up in trees with their babies. Even the electricity going out was an adventure. A trip to Powell's Bookstore was pretty cool, purchased some books and afterward I had some mac & cheese. I think it has settled on my stomach- when I get back to Tucson I will become bulemic, manorexic, and all that.

List of birds seen so far:

Scrub jay
Stellar's jay
Black-headed grosbeak
Osprey
Anna's hummingbird
Rufous hummingbird
Barn swallow
Tree swallow
Blue heron
Mallard
Bald eagle
Merlin
House finch
Goldfinch
Lesser goldfinch
Nuthatch
Band-tailed pigeon
Mourning dove

Raccoon!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus