<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 21, 2010

Whatever I did to my right thigh decides to hurt with a preposterous amount of pain, mainly when I sit on the couch. So don't sit on the couch! Apparently I tore a muscle somehow.

I went to Bisbee for Gay Pride on Saturday and my pictures did not turn out particularly well. So you will have to imagine me watching Cobban and Ray sing karoake, a delicious meal, seeing Chris and Joseph for too little of time, and the guy with the best moustache in Arizona for not long enough.

On the way back I stopped at the Fairbank ghost town and wandered over to the dried-up San Pedro River. I've never seen it completely dried up. I hope it comes back, but the growing population in the area is probably sucking away the water.
























Under the trees.

I wandered back to the school house and chatted with the woman volunteering there. Her dog Butch was almost as excited to see me. I bought two books to give the volunteer something to do.

I came home and watched a wretched zombie movie and the leg only hurt a couple of times. I had a quiet evening and read a while. Tonight I worked on a newsletter article, finally figured out that the guy was illegitimate, and altogether it was also a quiet evening. I need to study up on German Chocolate cake for Christopher's 30th birthday on Saturday. And the month of June is whizzing by like lightning speed.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus