<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Summer of Hell continues. Who knew that HAZWOPER training could be so mind-numbingly boring? They certainly don't warn you ahead of time. I was hoping we would get to put on space suits, but this seems unlikely.
























Patio.

My eyes are burning constantly from allergies. I can't take any of the medicines if I want to stay awake to learn acronyms. I sat in the front row for brown-nosing points and made sure I asked pertinent questions. I will pass this damn class with honors. I do not want to have that recurrent nightmare that I have about failing a class.

I look like a caveman because I haven't shaved in two weeks. My neck is bristly. It is an experiment in cavemanishness. I am like Sarah Palin in making up flawful words.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus