<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 18, 2010

I travelled north to Flagstaff to go camping with Evan at Upper Lake Mary. We canoed across the lake and I managed not to do anything more embarrassing than have the end of my oar fall off.

























The small cove next to our campsite.




The lake is ringed by tall pine trees. On the mesa next to our campsite I saw elk poop.

























Evan.

We gathered wood for a campfire and Evan made supper. We sipped some nice tequila and had some beers.

























The sun is setting.

After sunset the moon rose and there were a million stars in the sky.





















Campfire.

We were awakened in the middle of the night by the biggest skunk I have ever seen trying to have some corn chips. It ran away after I made a loud hissing noise. I was glad we did not get sprayed.

It was an awesome weekend.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus