<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2010

So yesterday was all about a painful neck and back, but the combination of muscle relaxers and lots of sleep have resulted in my feeling almost back to normal. The adjuster just called and told me, as I already knew, that my car was a total wreck.

I have to say, the whole insurance process is very confusing.

Yesterday morning I went out to the ranch site and the workers had found two huge rattlesnakes in the basement of the house. They promptly chopped their heads off with shovels- not something I would have done.
























Decapitated snakes (click on picture for full size).

What I did not realize is that the snakes continue to move after losing their heads- writhing around and squirming. It is really nasty to see.
























Twenty minutes later.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus