<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 11, 2010

NEVER MIND. I had a scare this morning, thinking my treasure boxes had been stolen. They weren't where they were supposed to be. Luckily, I decided to empty out my dining room closet and they were in the bottom of my quilt box.

The two cigar boxes contain:

- my little wooden Noah's Ark animals that I got when I was four
- my namesake's pocket watch
- a lion button from my great-great grandmother's dress
- some pieces of pottery I picked up in Amsterdam from a pile of dirt
- a couple of reproduction arrowheads
- a glass candy piece from Prague
- a leather wallet my grandpa made for me
- a Petoskey stone bolo tie
- my passports

Of course I feel like a total fool panicking and forgetting that I had packed the boxes away.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus