<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 16, 2010

The butterscotch pudding was delicious. I used the Joy of Cooking recipe, so easy and it tastes difficult and expensive, but it isn't.

I used the 101-year-old dishes that Lisa's friend gave me last year. The first time, and they are so pretty. They looked beautiful against the red tablecloth.



















Set table.

Salad with heirloom tomatoes, blackberries, and pecans; watermelon rind pickles; cranberry-mango-walnut dressing; and vegetarian shepherd's pie. Unforts, the tofu (as usual) has made me contribute to global warming.
























Festive!

Sandy and Mark arrived dressed as fishermen, since it was raining and they were on a scooter. Jeffrey was a last minute replacement for Patrick, who was working late. We had a lovely supper and it was just nice talking with friends. Of course I forgot to take more pictures.



Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus