<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Out on the nation, James and I excavated a small pithouse. We found a couple of broken spear points, lots of flaked stone, and a few bits of animal bone. These date to the Early Agriculture Period, perhaps 3,000-years-old.
























Patti stands next to the house.

After the house was finished, I wandered around in the nearby desert. There were eight horses and they had eaten every scrap of edible vegetation. Everything was horribly eroded as a result. The horses looked pretty hungry too.



















White horse!

I had a nice day, although for a while I thought I had lost my cell phone.

























Hardhat and safety vest required.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus